- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are set by a request from a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies once installed have a fixed lifetime, remaining “passive”, in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- cookie name
- the content or value of the cookie.
Technically, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES COOKIES ARE USED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely:
- improving the usability of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during the visit/use of this website by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to
HOTEL COMPLEX PARC SA
as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of possible future goods that will be made available to users through this website, depending on the services/products accessed.
Based on the feedback sent by cookies about how this website is used,
HOTEL COMPLEX PARC SA
may take measures to make this website more efficient and user-friendly.
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
- facilitating access to users’ accounts;
- posting comments on the website.
- WHAT IS THE LIFETIME OF COOKIES?
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies which also determine their lifetime:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored on the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiry date (which may be minutes, days or years in the future) or until the user deletes it at any time via the browser settings.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES PLACED BY THIRD PARTIES?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, i.e. not by
HOTEL COMPLEX PARC SA
, in which case these cookies are referred to as “third party cookies”.
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google, Google Analytics, Facebook.
- What cookies are used through this website:
By using/visiting the website the following cookies may be placed:
- Website performance cookies;
- User analysis cookies;
- Cookies for geotargeting;
- Registration cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Cookies from advertising providers;
- Performance cookies
With this type of cookie, the preferences of the user of this website are stored, so that it is no longer necessary to set the preferences again when visiting the website again.
- User analysis cookies
These cookies inform us whether a particular website user has visited/used this website before. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
- Cookies for geotargeting
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the language selected.
- Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated to remember this process. The servers use these cookies to show us the account you are registered with. The use of these cookies also allows us to associate any comments posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “keep me logged in” option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted when the browsing session ends.
- Advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to know whether a user has viewed an online advertisement, the type of advertisement and the time elapsed since the advertisement was viewed. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the content viewed, not about the users.
- WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS STORED AND ACCESSED THROUGH COOKIES?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This web page recognizes your browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS REGARDING COOKIES
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this website is used by more than one person, you may consider setting to delete individual browsing data each time the browser is closed.
- HOW CAN COOKIES BE TURNED OFF?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make this website difficult to visit and may limit your ability to use it.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific web page.
All modern browsers offer the possibility to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the “options” section or in the “preferences” menu of your browser.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – only that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests as evidenced by your browsing behaviour.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions about how cookies are used through this website, as well as for other requests regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact: